Guidelines to Prepare Your Motorcycle For Inspection
ALL BIKES MUST CONFORM TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Sturdy controls; handlebars, clip-ons, foot pegs, levers
- Relatively new brake pads
- Tires with NO MORE THAN 30% wear
- Tape mirrors, blinkers, taillights, head light or remove completely
- Safety wire Kickstand or remove. (ties available from Tech Inspection)
BLUE GROUP ONLY
- ANY antifreeze type coolant must be removed from bike and replaced with distilled water, Water Wetter, or Engine Ice.
- OIL plug safety wired or otherwise sealed.