PREPARE FOR SAFETY FIRST!
Notwithstanding the critical requirement for SAFETY FIRST mentality related to any form of motorcycle riding from any perspective or application, riding your motorcycle on a race track is a very different experience with different variables starting with basic riding gear requirements.
ALL RIDERS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING GEAR:
- Snell, BSI, DOT, or ECE R22.05 approved with a date of manufacture within the last 5 years.
- Reinforced Leather riding gloves, gauntlet style over the wrist
- Sturdy Boots, over ankle minimum 8 in.
- Leather reinforced FULL Track riding suit for Green & Blue Group
- 2-piece suit with 360-degree zipper connecting pants to jacket is acceptable for Yellow & Orange Group
- Leather reinforced suit material required for Orange Group, NO SYNTHETIC materials.
NO DENIM JEANS, DOUBLE OR OTHERWISE – NO EXCEPTIONS
NO MESH, SUMMER RIDING GEAR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
KNEE & TOE SLIDERS THAT EMIT SPARKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
In the event you do not have the REQUIRED safety gear available, Motovid.com has partnered with MotoUnion to provide AlpineStars Full Leather suits available for rent. This service requires a rental fee and separate agreement. Due to size restrictions, units offered on first come, first serve basis. New 2021 models are available, including boots and gloves.