Motovid.com Events Safety Gear Requirements
PREPARE FOR SAFETY FIRST!
Notwithstanding the critical requirement for SAFETY FIRST mentality related to any form of motorcycle riding from any perspective or application, riding your motorcycle on a race track is a very different experience with different variables starting with basic riding gear requirements.
ALL RIDERS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING GEAR:
- Undamaged full-face helmet with face shield and bearing a stamp of approval from Snell M2010 or M2015 (USA) with a date of manufacture within the last 5 years.
- Reinforced Leather riding gloves, gauntlet style over the wrist
- Sturdy Boots, over ankle minimum 8 in.
- Leather or reinforced synthetic material suit, protective jacket & riding pants
- If wearing a 2-piece suit it must have a FULL 360-degree zipper connecting the pants to the jacket
- Advance group [BLUE] requires back protector, race boots & race gloves available for rent
NO DENIM JEANS, DOUBLE OR OTHERWISE – NO EXCEPTIONS
KNEE & TOE SLIDERS THAT EMIT SPARKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
In the event you do not have the REQUIRED safety gear available, Motovid.com has partnered with MotoUnion to provide Dainese Full Leather suits available for rent. This service requires a rental fee and separate agreement. Due to size restrictions, units offered on first come, first serve basis. New 2016 models are available, including boots and gloves.